As recognized by leading entities around the world, Elavon is committed to pursuing continuous improvements in products, processes, and services. Through relationships with our business partners, customers and our community, we will continue to strive for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Stevie Awards – American Business Award for New Products/Services in Ecommerce
- Stevie® Awards were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide.
- 4 Previous winners include AT&T, Dell, Accenture and Cisco Systems.
- Elavon will be awarded a Bronze American Business Award on June 20 for its Commerce SDK product, a software solution that significantly reduces the time and cost it associated with businesses becoming EMV-compliant.
- Commerce SDK is also up for a People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite New Products.
The Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Rave Award for Transformational Talent Strategy
- Cornerstone provides Learning and Talent Management Systems to more than 2,700 businesses globally in 191 different countries. Clients include Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Turner Broadcasting, Xerox, Ricoh and Walgreens.
- At this year’s annual Converge conference, Elavon received a Remarkable Achievements and Visionary Elites (RAVE) Award for its etc* Talent Management System that is used to both evaluate and identify talent within the organization.
- Elavon won over Penske Motor Group and Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- U.S. Bank is currently working to migrate to this platform as well, and looks to Elavon for Best Practices for migration and implementation.
Best Contactless & Mobile City Initiative Award
- The annual Contactless and Mobile Awards event (sponsored by Visa Europe and Visa Europe Collab) recognizes businesses and organizations working to build global acceptance for contactless and NFC technology.
- Elavon - as a member of the Banking Payments Federation of Ireland project group - won best Contactless & Mobile City Initiative award for the “Cork Cashes Out” campaign, beating off global competition for the most ambitious initiative.
- Led by Cork City Centre Forum, the three-month initiative was launched last November with the aim of promoting Cork as Ireland’s first cash-free city by highlighting how businesses and consumers benefit from electronic payments through security, ease of use and convenience.
- Since the campaign launched, Cork experienced 2% more card transactions than the national average, and there was a year-over-year increase in the volume of card transactions of 17%, compared to 15% across Ireland.
Top Industry Leader and Personality of the Year for the Cashless Transaction World (Poland)
- The European Top Industry Leader Awards ceremony was created by the Foundation for Cashless Payments Development which is a payment industry body dedicated to promoting modern forms of payments.
- The Foundation for Cashless Payments Development presented Rafal Golebiewski with the prestigious award eDukat 2016 in the category, Personality of the Year for the Cashless Transaction World.
- Elavon’s Poland team of 600 strong was awarded the Top Industry Leader Award for bringing in nearly 20,000 customers and tripling revenues in Poland.
- The Foundation for Cashless Payments members include schemes, acquirers, issuers and top payments companies.