Payments for Every Palette
Elavon helps many food and beverage organizations optimize their payment process. Our dedicated restaurant team understands the needs and requirements of national chains, franchises and independent ownership.
Strong Industry Reputation
Robust customer relations and industry partnerships with leading vendors.
Dedicated team of restaurant-focused service professionals available 24/7.
Speed & Reliability
Average transaction processing time is 10 milliseconds with a 99.9% uptime.
Protect Your Restaurant
Five layers of protection keeps your business
and customers safe. Rest easy with advanced
encryption, EMV chip technology, and
simplified PCI compliance.
Improve Cash Flow
Opt-in for Fast Track Funding, our same day
ACH solution, and receive funding within 24
hours of your batch submission.*
- Affordable and secure mobile, cloud-based solution
- Easy to set-up and easy for customers to use
- Order ahead and pay ahead with online ordering
- Build your business with our gift and loyalty program
- Modify menu items easily and send tickets to multiple printers
- Automatically sync with QuickBooks® or QuickBooks Enterprise®**
- Know what's selling and when with inventory tracking and reporting
- Keep your inventory up to date from any Internet connection
- Automate sales tracking from a cloud-based back office
- Easily track employee hours
- Keep customers with integrated loyalty
- QuickBooks® Integration
- Customer data is encrypted throughout the payment cycle
- The all-in-one smart device that looks great and allows you to take the checkout to your customers
- Features a mobile and countertop credit card terminal
- WiFi capabilities enables you to take the checkout (and tipping) to your customer, inside or outside your business.
- Access PoyntHQ, the online command center for your business that makes it easy to monitor sales, refund transactions, and settle with one click
The ultimate in mobility and convenience. All the powerful features of the Poynt Smart Terminal but half the size with a 5" screen. Customized for any business, anywhere, Poynt 5 can interact with the Poynt terminal out of the box or on its own.
- Reduce the time servers spend accepting payment for quicker table turns, improved business efficiencies and employee productivity
- Wireless connectivity
- Minimize end-of-day tip adjustments
- Give customers the freedom to choose how they pay, EMV chip card. swipe card, mobile wallet, or NFC
- Integrates with leading POS and restaurant management systems
- Accept payments whether in-person, online, through mobile device or over the phone1
- Use your existing hardware and payment infastructure for minimal investment
- A secure login from any web browser without any specialized hardware or software requirements
E-commerce and Mobile Capabilities
- Converge offers flexible e-commerce options whether you need a simple hosted page or a customized API experience
- Securely process online transactions
- Allows for mobile payments on the go, including contactless and chip card payments, utilizing our Converge Mobile app that works with most IOS® and Android® devices
Enhanced Payment Security
Safe-T Link, powered by Elavon's secure Simplify® application, delivers point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization to payment information from the Point-of-Sale (POS). This layered approach to security protects your customer data in the event of a data breach and reduces the burden of PCI compliance.
Reduce the complexity of navigating your payment processing environment(s), stay compliant and minimize chargeback and downgrade liability. Payment acceptance at multiple restaurant locations may vary greatly depending on your business model. Our Fusebox platform reduces the complexities by consolidating payments from varios systems across your organizations and securely delivering them to your choice of certified payment processors.
VAR & ISV Integrated Solutions
We support seamless integrations with the leading value-added resellers and software providers to the restaurant industry. Offering simple API configurations that allow a one-to-many connection for your Point-of-Sale (POS) technology.