Accept Payments Your Way –
In-Person, Online and On the Go
As a dynamic services organization, keeping up with customer demands and growing your business can be challenging. Accepting payments wherever your customers are doesn’t need to be. With Elavon’s Converge payments platform, you can process payments from customers quickly and securely, whether in-person, online or on the go. And we can help you manage it all in one place, easily, securely and cost effectively.
Learn about our flexible payment platform that evolves with your business and helps you manage payments all in one place.
Go Where Your Business Grows
Converge is ideal for services organizations and makes it easy to accept multiple payment types including card present (in-person, mobile₁) and card not present transactions (mail order, telephone order, e-commerce). You can even handle recurring and installment payments.
With Converge you can accept a full range of payment options, including credit cards, PIN debit cards, electronic gift cards, electronic checks and now mobile wallets like Apple Pay™ and Google Wallet™.
You’ll also be ready for the transition to the EMV (Europay, MasterCard® and Visa®) global payment standard and liability shift with our EMV-enabled devices.₂
E-Commerce and Mobile
From a payment taken from your own mobile device or PC to an e-commerce integration with your own payment webpage, we have you covered.
- Flexible e-commerce options from a hosted payment page to a customized experience via API integration
- Integrates “Buy Button” functionality easily and affordably with your shopping cart
- Allows for mobile payments on the go
Efficient and Cost Effective
With Converge, you can lower your payment solution investment.
- Utilize existing hardware and payment infrastructure
- Easily expand to up to 5,000 users and merchant numbers
- Access from any web browser using a secure login without any specialized hardware or software
- Minimizes stored data liability and reduces your compliance efforts
- Supports EMV-chip cards and Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless
- Helps protect your customers’ data by utilizing the latest encryption technologies
- Allows you to securely store customer data and process payments using the secure tokenization
The Elavon Advantage
Elavon, a leader in processing payments for more than 20 years, is rated among the top five global payment providers. Backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, Elavon delivers flexible and secure payment solutions, all backed by our dedication to customer service.