We develop payment technology for businesses that saves time, so we’ve identified some of the ‘must-have’ tech to invest in to allow your business to work smarter.
When running a business, you need solutions that will save you time, not take more of it. There are so many options when it comes to hardware and software. The last thing you need is technology for technology’s sake. At Elavon we get that. It’s why we create payment technology for businesses that saves time, not wastes it. We’ve identified some of the ‘must-have’ tech to invest in to allow you and your business to work smarter, not harder.
- Ecommerce puts the ‘E’ in efficiency
Payments are the lifeblood of any business. Making the payment process simple and easy for your customers should always be a top priority. It’s vital for any business to have simple, easy solutions to accept multiple forms of payment, but that can be a challenge as the payment landscape changes frequently with new and emerging payment types. Our constant innovation allows your business to keep up with these advancements with a single solution that eliminates the need to integrate different payment software and hardware. This ensures every payment a customer makes, even digital ones, are a seamless experience.
- Tech as a force for your workforce
According to recent research*, 71% of business leaders worry that tech investments will focus too much on operations and not enough on employee engagement. The pandemic caused major shifts in the workforce with employees challenging subpar work experiences that previously went unchallenged. This has led to workforce shortages for businesses that haven’t improved their employee experience.
74% of retailers that have invested in the employee experience have achieved double-digit sales growth year over year, demonstrating the benefit of increasing frontline technology that makes working easier and more efficient for employees as well as improving operations. The key is to find the right balance between the two.
talech is an all-in-one point of sale software solution that streamlines business operations as well as manages employees and allows staff to access the hours they’ve worked.
- Tech can be a one-stop-shop for business ops
While the customer and employee experience should always be a priority for running a business, technology can also help ensure that payment transactions are secure. Why not keep it simple with an all-in-one payment solution? This is again where talech can be a powerful addition to your business with a comprehensive secure suite of software solutions that can serve almost any business owner's needs. Organize orders, track customer purchase insights and peak sales cycle with just one simple tool—all with the security that will help you sleep at night.
Contact us to hit the tech trifecta of customer and employee experience as well as business operation optimization.
Find more helpful small business tips
- Payment processing trends of 2023
- How to set business goals and achieve them
- Accelerating growth for you and your business customers
- Accelerating small business cash flow in a turbulent economy
- Get small business payments funded faster
Find more helpful small business tech tips
- How to use data analytics to grow your business
- 4 benefits of integrating payments with your software solution
- Accelerating growth for your merchants with real-time payments
- How to grow your business with ecommerce and social media
- How to use a POS system to help your business
* By selecting this link, you will leave Elavon content and enter a third-party website. Elavon is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by this third party, nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the site. This website is not controlled by Elavon. Please note that the third-party website may have privacy and information security policies that differ from those of Elavon.