Because what works for one customer might not work for another, it’s important to be holistic in your approach while delivering a customer-centric experience. Paycentric offers the complete package. With many ways for a customer to pay, giving customers the billing and payment options they want helps you achieve the business performance that you seek.
Businesses are Going Digital1
- 75% of customers are more likely to buy from an organization that transacts and engages through digital technology
- 23% expected revenue growth with digital strategies
- 89% of companies adopt a “digital-first” strategy
- 90% of employees desire digital technology to access data
Stay at the Top of Your Customer’s To-Do List
Leverage insight into real-time payment patterns and trends which you can use to influence your customer’s payment behavior and eliminate hours of manual work on the part of your staff – decreasing the time spent following up on late payments or dealing with exasperated customers.
Even the most responsible of customers can get caught up in the day-to-day grind and miss a payment. Using our full-feature intelligence and engagement tools, you can initiate communications to customers via phone, email, or text. Enhance customer service and deliver digitally enabled personalized service to help accelerate payment.
- Improve efficiency with a fully hosted digital bill presentment and payments platform
- Accelerate cash flow by influencing payer behavior through analytics and integrated communication tools
- Gain visibility and insight into payment patters from robust reporting and decision ready analytics
- Give customers technology-driven choices they expect, whether it’s mobile, online or in-person
- Service your customers as if they were a “customer of one”
- Enable your customers to make payments on their time, any time, through their preferred means
- Provide as little or as much billing details as necessary to satisfy customers' information needs
- Allow customers to automate as much or as little of their payment experience as they are comfortable doing
- See what customers see, in real time, when they engage with customer service agents
1 - https://slack.com/blog/digital-transformation-means