The right solutions for hospitality
The way your customers pay is evolving and we’re here to help your business be ready for what’s next. We understand how payment processes can vary between brands or even locations depending on technology infrastructure and configurations. Future-proof your payment investment today with our fully-certified EMV platform that keeps your business ready for the future of payments.
safe-t provides the right ingredients for a true Layered Security Approach
Nothing to Find, Nothing to Steal - leave cybercriminals empty-handed with the use of EMV, encryption and tokenization. Elavon’s layered security approach for the hospitality industry helps protect the brand equity of hotel chains from the consequences of a card data breach. A layered approach can be the most effective way to protect your business against the rising number of card data breaches. Elavon can help by providing you with a range of easy to implement tools to keep your transactions secure and your locations running smoothly.
Secure payments made easy with Simplify!
Watch how a layered approach can help your business
Protect your guests’ sensitive payment information from hackers. Elavon’s semi-integrated solution is designed to remove your Point-of-Sale from the transaction authorization procedure and the scope of PCI DSS compliance. Simplify delivers the benefits of accepting EMV and mobile wallet payments, along with the security of encryption and tokenization.
Encryption - Protecting sensitive card data while in-use and in-transit
Tokenization - Protect sensitive card data while at-rest within your POS
EMV – An easy way to add Chip Card Technology
Whether you operate one location or many, our hosted payment gateway platforms can securely route your payments from “Point A” to “Point B”, and everywhere in between. Get simple real-time reporting of all your transactions which can be aggregated to fit your needs. Certified to all the major processors, our hosted platforms make managing your payments easy - even in the most complex business.
In-Store Mobile Wallets Online Ordering Phone Orders
Hosted Gateway Platforms:
Elavon’s tablet solutions are rich in features with the convenience and affordability of a tablet POS. From inventory and staff management, to guest loyalty, it’s more about helping you run your operations than simply taking payments. Elavon offers all the hardware you need to get up and running quickly, including tablets and card readers. We also offer a range of optional accessories and data plans to meet your needs.
- Accept payment from mobile wallets, including Apple PayTM *
- Modifiers for menu items
- Pay at the Table
- Apply tips on device or adjust tips later
- Send order tickets to multiple printers
- Real-time sales, inventory management, and customer metric reports
- Quick Turnaround: access your funds within 24-48 hours
- Automatically sync your receipts with QuickBooks® or QuickBooks® Enterprise
See all the features by downloading our solution sheet here.
We offer a variety of countertop and wireless payment devices to help you take advantage of the latest payment technology and security. Elavon can help you find the right terminal that meets the needs of your business and prepare you for EMV and mobile wallets.
- Commerce and Mobile Countertop terminals can connect to your current telephone or internet service and are perfect for any hotel or restaurant looking for a traditional payment device
- Short range wireless terminals use secure, encrypted Bluetooth connectivity to the base unit allowing you to take payments at the table or anywhere within 300 feet of the base unit.
- Long range wireless terminals utilizes cellular connectivity and offer a long-life battery that makes them perfect for accepting payments on the go.
- Online payments via your web browser using our Converge platform allows you to conveniently accept payments in-store, online or over the phone.
- VirtualMerchant Mobile app allows your staff to accept payments using an iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device and leverages your current WI-FI or data plan.
- Customer-Facing Pin Pads can be packaged with their respective point-of-sale terminals to offer a customer-facing device for payment and PIN entry when required.