Is your business prepared for the commerce of tomorrow?
Mobile payments, Contactless/NFC, Apple Pay™, EMV, mobile wallets, Pay at the Table, Card Not Present. . . the list goes on and on. Times are changing, and they’re changing quickly. Innovation has transformed how customers pay, and with each new iteration, Integrated Payment Providers face increased pressure to keep up with the latest technology while ensuring the cardholder data they’re responsible for remains safe. No easy task.
The good news is Elavon navigates the payments landscape and guides you on what you can expect. Advantages of working with Elavon include:
- An end-to-end solution that provides everything from authorization, deployment to settlement and security formed by encryption, tokenization and EMV. By owning all the pieces of the puzzle, we can ensure you always have access to the latest technology and that it’s integrated into your solutions.
- Future-ready solutions. No matter how you choose to connect to us, we can keep you up-to-date through remote updates, saving you time and money.
- Ongoing education and guidance from our Solution Specialists who make sure you’re well informed on how to incorporate the latest technologies and remove the barriers to integration.
To get you started, we recommend following these best practices:
- Implement a solution that allows you to accept all payment types.
- Implement EMV to reduce chargebacks, support compliance and decrease fraud at the point of sale.
- Protect your data while “in-transit” and “at-rest” with encryption and tokenization.
- Make sure you are partnered with the right payments provider.
The Future of Payments. We’ve got you covered, today.