As recognized by leading entities around the world, Elavon is committed to pursuing continuous improvements in products, processes, and services. Through relationships with our business partners, customers and our community, we will continue to strive for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Stevie Awards – American Business Award for New Products/Services in Ecommerce.
- Stevie® Awards were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide.
- 4 Previous winners include AT&T, Dell, Accenture and Cisco Systems.
- Elavon will be awarded a Bronze American Business Award on June 20 for its Commerce SDK product, a software solution that significantly reduces the time and cost it associated with businesses becoming EMV-compliant.
- Commerce SDK is also up for a People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite New Products.
The Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Rave Award for Transformational Talent Strategy
- Cornerstone provides Learning and Talent Management Systems to more than 2,700 businesses globally in 191 different countries. Clients include Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Turner Broadcasting, Xerox, Ricoh and Walgreens.
- At this year’s annual Converge conference, Elavon received a Remarkable Achievements and Visionary Elites (RAVE) Award for its etc* Talent Management System that is used to both evaluate and identify talent within the organization.
- Elavon won over Penske Motor Group and Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- U.S. Bank is currently working to migrate to this platform as well, and looks to Elavon for Best Practices for migration and implementation.
Best Contactless & Mobile City Initiative Award
- The annual Contactless and Mobile Awards event (sponsored by Visa Europe and Visa Europe Collab) recognizes businesses and organizations working to build global acceptance for contactless and NFC technology.
- Elavon - as a member of the Banking Payments Federation of Ireland project group - won best Contactless & Mobile City Initiative award for the “Cork Cashes Out” campaign, beating off global competition for the most ambitious initiative.
- Led by Cork City Centre Forum, the three-month initiative was launched last November with the aim of promoting Cork as Ireland’s first cash-free city by highlighting how businesses and consumers benefit from electronic payments through security, ease of use and convenience.
- Since the campaign launched, Cork experienced 2% more card transactions than the national average, and there was a year-over-year increase in the volume of card transactions of 17%, compared to 15% across Ireland.
In Europe in 2016
- Rafal Golebiewski, managing director of Elavon Poland, won “Personality of the Year” – the eDukat award -- in the International Cashless Payments Congress, in Warsaw.
- Elavon’s Poland team won the “Top Industry Leader” award in the European Leadership Awards Gala.
- Elavon won the “Best Contactless & Mobile City Initiative” award in the annual Contactless and Mobile Awards event (sponsored by Visa Europe and Visa Europe Collab). It was for the Ireland team’s “Cork Cashes Out” campaign, which beat out stiff global competition.
- Elavon’s Ireland team won “Best Technology Stand” at Ireland’s largest hospitality event – Hospitality Expo 2016.
- Bloomberg Businessweek Polska named Elavon a Business Premium 2016 Award winner for its mPOS services, including MobileMerchant.
In the U.S. in 2016
- Elavon’s Global Information Security (GIS) team was named a finalist in the 2016 ISE North America Project of the Year – Financial Services Award. The Information Security Executive of the Year (ISE) Awards recognized our significant improvements to protect Elavon through the SecurityON program.
- Elavon won a Bronze Award in the New Product or Service of the Year category for Electronic Commerce Solution in the 14th Annual American Business Awards (Stevie Awards), one of the U.S.’s premier business awards programs. Elavon won for its Commerce SDK solution.
- Elavon was voted the People’s Choice Stevie Award Winner for Favorite New Product for its Commerce SDK solution.
- Elavon was honored among elite winners of Cornerstone’s Client Remarkable Achievements and Visionary Elites (RAVE) Awards at Convergence 2016, Cornerstone's annual client conference. Elavon received the Transformation Human Resources and Talent Strategy Award for its visionary work in the area of Talent Management.
- Elavon’s marketing team was named a finalist in the Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year-Large Enterprise in the Technology Association of Georgia’s annual TAG Marketing Awards.
- Elavon’s Payment Navigator solution for enterprise healthcare clients has received the HFMA Peer Review designation for the seventh consecutive year.
In the U.S. in 2017
- Elavon received the 2017 TAG FinTech Award for moving FinTech innovation forward and providing proven results for our customers with our talech solution and secure EMV payment processing engine.
Top Industry Leader and Personality of the Year for the Cashless Transaction World (Poland)
- The European Top Industry Leader Awards ceremony was created by the Foundation for Cashless Payments Development which is a payment industry body dedicated to promoting modern forms of payments.
- The Foundation for Cashless Payments Development presented Rafal Golebiewski with the prestigious award eDukat 2016 in the category, Personality of the Year for the Cashless Transaction World.
- Elavon’s Poland team of 600 strong was awarded the Top Industry Leader Award for bringing in nearly 20,000 customers and tripling revenues in Poland.
- The Foundation for Cashless Payments members include schemes, acquirers, issuers and top payments companies.